How to brew tea properly
"If I choose between coffee and tea, I will definitely choose the second one", - states Boris. This favorite television chef of millions,A true intellectual and an incredibly charming man - a real admirer of tea. Borys Oscarovich prefers himself to make this delicious drink. Black or green - it all depends on the mood. "The main thing is to brew humanly!", - the expert is convinced.
Redaction "so simple!" Shares with you simple recommendations of boris burrs, following which you will become a real expert of tea drinking!
How to make tea properly
- Do not boil water again
Boiled water again - and not water at all, but soup from boiled microbes!
- Do not wrap the kettle
If so furious wanted a bad hay, it is better to go after him to the country.
- Do not use the brew twice
In the east are convinced that fresh tea is a medicine, but the old one is a poison!
- Keep tea competently
In tea pots tea is sour, inPlastic preet, and in polyethylene and does not suffocate! A glass or ceramic jar with a stopper is the best option. In such a container tea will not absorb foreign smells.
- Do not dilute with boiling water
Do not dilute the strong brew with boiling water! Well, it's not that ...
- "No" to the metal teapots!
Metallic taste for tea - a complete vulgarity. Ideal - tempered glass or enameled teapot. But stainless steel - in case of emergency.
- And the metal strainer is also "no"
This rule works from the same considerations as the rule on metal kettles. It is better to use a plastic strainer!
- Do not boil tea
Do not put ready tea on fire even for a second, even for fun! And if he did, then certainly drink it, and it will be right for you.
That's all "can not." In the rest - experiment, how much will fit!
By the way, here are some golden rules of tea drinking, observing which you will always get the maximum benefit from your favorite drink.
- It's no secret that tea can both soothe, soAnd excite. You should know that the calming effect of tea comes after 2 minutes of brewing, exciting - after 5 minutes. But after 6 minutes the tea turns into a soft drink with a light aroma, after all it is so long it is necessary that the essential oils from the tea evaporate.
- Useful properties of tea are revealed only after 15 minutes of brewing, and after 7-8 hours tea turns into a real poison!
Brew tea - the art is simple. But if you do not follow the elementary rules, you can easily spoil such a refined drink.
Be sure to take note of these simple tips, and you will always drink The most delicious tea.