Design of the veranda
Beautiful veranda Able to make any country house moreAttractive and spacious. It is especially pleasant to spend summer days, gathering the whole family for a tea party. So it's no wonder that many people want to attach a veranda to the house.
You can attach it quickly and easily. A very different question - how to make it stylish, cozy and comfortable. The editorial staff will help you in this "so simple!". We have prepared a selection of wonderful ideas for the design of the summer veranda.
- Such a sweet porch will cover you from the wind and other bad weather, but it will not hide the gorgeous view of nature.
- This option Year extension Looks very modern. This veranda easily transforms from covered to open.
- The veranda in the best traditions of the French village looks very nice and cozy. Use plants for vertical landscaping to add freshness to the room.
- You can build a simple canopy, and use curtains as walls. It turns out very stylish and unusual.
- perfect option. Here you have a summer kitchen, a dining room, and a relaxation area.
- Very unusual solution for the design of the summer veranda. The combination of wooden and glass walls looks very interesting.
- Did you have at least a few bricks to build a house? Rather use them for the veranda. Decorate with flowers - and you're done!
- The veranda in the oriental style looks exotic. Cushions, carpets, greenery, a small pond - an ideal combination for the arrangement of the terrace.
- The terrace can also extend beyond the canopy. The built-in brazier will perform both its direct function and the role of the fireplace.
- Do not think that an open veranda is actual only in a warm season. Add a couple of blankets, skins and a fireplace - the place for winter gatherings is ready.
- To use the veranda for felting on the couch is a great idea. Nothing superfluous, just mattresses and fresh air.
- Watch your favorite movies and shows on TV in the fresh air. Only take care of the shelter for him.
- The veranda is a great place to admire the gorgeous views of nature.
- Not just a veranda, but a beautiful garden.
- Perhaps, the roof and walls of glass - an excellent solution for the veranda. In the summer you can admire the greens, and in winter you can drink hot chocolate and admire the patterns that draw frost.
With such verandas in the house you will not want to sit. This space does not need to be cluttered with various decor elements. Quite simple furniture and greenery. Share a great selection of photos with your friends!