Stylish clothes with their own hands
Situation where a beautiful and convenient subjectWardrobe becomes too cramped, everyone is familiar. This may be due to weight gain, pregnancy, and the wrong choice of washing or drying clothes. But the favorite thing can be changed so that it will not only sit well, but will also acquire a new original look.
Stylish clothes with your own hands
Redaction "so simple!" Prepared interesting ideas for you, like Change clothing options And at the same time turning things into something beautiful ...
How to expand clothes
- The thing is wide, and the sleeves become narrow? Use Self-made inserts. They can be anything: lace, embroidered or from contrasting fabric.
- If the favorite thing has become close in width - lice side inserts. Material for them can be selected plain or under the color of the main product.
- Contrasting, different in texture and color of the inserts will not only help to expand the blouse, but also become an interesting element of the decor.
- That's how you can increase the size of your favorite blouse or tunic. For this, add inserts on the back or shelf of the product.
- With pants, follow the same pattern: use side inserts along the entire length. Both from the outside and from the side of the inner seam.
- Recently comfortable jeans began to put pressure on the stomach? Make insertions in the belt area along the side or back seam.
- But the wonderful idea of increasing the dress in all respects. Already want the same!
In our time to repair and lengthen old things is not really relevant: in the heyday of the mass market it is easier to buy new clothes than Redo the old. But sometimes it's too bad to throw out a favorite thing, I want to update it or refresh it. To shorten clothes more often is not difficult, but to lengthen it nicely is a bit more complicated.
How to lengthen clothes
- This is probably one of the most common ways. It looks great! Add a strip of fabric or lace at the bottom of the product. Color and material depends on your imagination.
- Fashion trend of this season - Transparent fabric insert. Place it on the hem of a skirt or a light summer dress.
- And this is even more Radical transformation of trousers. Openwork inserts are placed not at the bottom, but in the middle of the product. To enhance the effect can be decorated with lace pockets and belt. I personally like this option very much.
For girls who love sports style in clothes, knitted cuffs will be an excellent option for changing the shape of trousers.
- If we talk about blouses and sweaters, then there are a lot of options. The most popular of these is the addition of lace inserts at the bottom of the product.
- Looking at this photo, I immediately wanted the same summer t-shirt. For rework, you need to make a contrasting fabric insert in the middle of the product.
As you see, you do not always need to throw out a tightA blouse or a too short skirt, especially if it concerns your favorite clothes. Use these simple, but resourceful tricks and stay in the trend!
Do not forget to share useful information with your girlfriends!