Ideas for clothes
How often do we throw out clothes because ofUnbrindled, stained spots? Today our editorial team offers you 10 stunning tricks that will help you get rid of this problem, as well as return your clothes to a pristine appearance and ease the daily chores!
Ideas for clothes
- So that the clothes do not appear awful creases from the hanger, it is enough to cut off a small piece of aquapal and fix it as shown in the photo. Now you can not iron your favorite pants!
- Get rid of yellow spots on clothes will help dishwashing liquid and hydrogen peroxide.
- So as not to once again Ironing shirts And sweaters, sushi them right on the hanger!
- If you put a greasy stain on clothing, sodiumChalk it and leave it for 15-20 minutes. Then wipe the stain with a napkin to remove the remnants of chalk. If the stain is still noticeable, rinse the contaminated tissue in cold water.
- Also from greasy stains help get rid of gasolineFor lighters. Put some liquid on the stain and leave for a few minutes to allow the gasoline to evaporate. Repeat the procedure until the stain completely disappears, then wash the thing in the washing machine.
- To return pillows to former whiteness the washing powder, bleach and drill will help!
- To get rid of the musty smell of towels, it is enough to soak them for 2 hours in a mixture of water, washing powder and white vinegar. 5 liters of water will need 200 g of vinegar and 50 g of powder.
- Remove from the clothes stain from the ink will help the usual means for washing windows. To do this, apply some liquid to the stain and leave to act for 5 minutes. Then send the item to the washing machine.
- If you do not have an iron at your fingertips, and you need to stroke the t-shirt quickly, try this little trick! Using a bottle with a sprayer, a little wet thing, and then dry it with a hair dryer.
- To quickly get rid of any kind Contamination on clothes, Build a "box of first aid." Put in it the tools that you often use to remove all kinds of pollution. In my box I put vinegar, soda, hydrogen peroxide, bleach, laundry soap, salt, ammonia, gasoline, citric acid, turpentine and acetone.
Our editorial staff is delighted with all these tricks! And what tricks do you use? Do not forget to share your knowledge in the comments.