How to raise a cat
What to do, if Cat blows all around: Furniture, wallpaper, curtains, carpets and even shoes? This question is asked by almost every owner of the tailed villain ... but not everyone knows that cats are sharpening their claws not to naskodit. For them it is a natural need, they just need to keep claws in perfect condition.
So the owners of shaggy lumps should not think how to wean the cats once and for all to sharpen the claws. Just something and you need to teach the animal to do it right!
How to raise a cat
- You should buy a special scribe in the pet store and place it in a place convenient for the animal. Best near the favorite resting place.
- If the cat has chosen several places in the apartment, which he likes to sharpen his claws, it's worth hurrying him away from these areas. These places can be covered up with something, for example with a cloth or an oilcloth.
It is necessary to make so that the animal did not recollect the old habits. Do not worry, these measures will only be needed for a while, so that the cat is accustomed to a new place of grinding the claws.
- It is worth buying several toys for an animal. Perhaps your cat is just bored, so it spends too much energy on sharpening claws.
- Can also be purchased at the pet store specialRepelling sprays. They need to sprinkle places where the cat does not need to sharpen the claws. The unpleasant smell will certainly frighten off the hairy scoundrel. But do not overdo it, because the abundance of bad flavors can become a real stress for the animal.
- If the cat stubbornly refuses to use the object given to him, you need to apply a little oil of catnip to the scribe. Her smell will undoubtedly attract a disobedient animal.
- And of course, it is worthwhile to be engaged in educationFurry pet. As soon as you see that the cat begins to sharpen the claws in the wrong place, it is necessary to say loudly: "it is impossible", and then take it to the nail clipper.
Also in this case you can useAtomizer as an emergency measure of punishment. When you find the cat at the crime scene, you need to sprinkle it with water. But do not forget about praise and always encourage good behavior of the animal (best food).
- Be patient and restrained! Do not punish the animal unfairly, nor do you use brute force. Remember that only a patient approach will help to teach the animal correct behavior.
Many owners of hairy lumps resort toThe procedure for removing claws. Our editorial office requests that you do not do this! Because so the animal gets injured for life. Be patient to our lesser brethren, love them, and they will reward you with a hundredfold!