How inconceivably beautiful and mysterious nature! You look at the plant, you think that it is a weed, but it turns out ... a shin, a velvet, an aksamit, cock's combs, a cat's tail, a fox's tail - there are enough names for this handsome man. Habitual for the eyes of any gardener Amaranth flower Keeps the greatest secret!
Mara is the goddess of death among the ancient Slavs. Amaranth literally means "denying death," the initial letter "a" and the name of the terrible goddess form a magic word hinting at immortality ...
Once the amaranth was the main food of the SlavicPeoples. Before the reforms Petra i peasants and other workers were distinguished by excellent health and were long-livers. Why did Peter forbid cultivating this plant and making bread from it? For certain, it is not known, unfortunately. And it is very unfortunate that all this happened, people lost too much, stopped eating amaranth!
The more scientists research this plant, the moreLearn more amazing facts. The unique qualities of seed and amaranth oil were researched by Nikolai Ivanovich Vavilov back in the 30s of the xx century, but after his death many works were lost. Only now we get acquainted with this natural healer again!
Useful properties of amaranth
- Absolutely all parts of the plant contain oil, starch, various vitamins, microelements, pectin, carotene, lysine, mineral salts. In Japan, amaranth is valued for its supercomposition as high as Squid meat!!
- Seeds miracle plants contain valuable oil. It is very tasty to eat them in slightly roasted form, to taste they resemble cedar nuts. Seeds can be added to any flour products, casseroles, cakes.
- Amaranth leaves Rich in vitamin C, carotene, flavonoids,Salts of calcium, potassium, zinc, manganese. They are successfully used for the treatment of pancreatitis, gastritis, diabetes, tumors, kidney and liver diseases.
To taste the leaves are like spinach. What can I cook from them? Soup, various salads, compote, tea, syrup, you can use the leaves as a filling for pie and pancakes. Delicious and insanely useful food!
- Amaranth oil Is the source of squalene, the most powerfulAntioxidant. Recently, scientists have found that squalene is found in the skin of a person. Amaranth oil miraculously restores the skin, heals wounds, this product can be used externally and eaten.
Eczema, fungal diseases, skin infections: all this will cure incomparable oil.
- Infusions and decoctions of amaranth stop blood, treat liver and heart, gastrointestinal infections. Infusion plants treat incontinence in children.
- Amaranth juice And pounded greens can be used as a lotion,Face mask or balm-conditioner for hair. Biologically active substances act favorably on the skin, rejuvenate, give hair shine and elasticity. That's what he is, a weed ...
- Amaranth flour Is made from seeds. This product does not contain gluten, so very useful products are obtained from such flour! Amaranth flour helps reduce blood sugar, helps to lose weight, positively affects the work of the zhkt.
An extraordinary plant! So much you want to talk about him, you can not fit all my enthusiasm into one article ... if you are interested in information, write in the comments, what would you like to read more! Amaranth can be grown in the home, on the windowsill. I'm also going to write about it.
I wish you good health! Give useful information about the amaranth further, this plant is absolutely undeservedly considered a harmful weed. And we - for justice!