How to dress a man
We all have often noticed men who, for the first time,Look, dressed decently, but they look awkward. The wrong size of clothes, a colorful combination of colors, an abundance of accessories - all this can spoil even the most expensive outfit. To avoid gross errors in wearing Men's clothing, Follow these 20 rules!
How to dress a man
- Choose the right size for your clothes. Some people mistakenly wear things by a size larger or smaller. Do not let the sellers in the stores manipulate you and slip things inappropriate.
- The color of the belt, shoes and bags must match or be close in shade.
- A non-standard figure (big belly or shoulders) pushes to choosing clothes of a wide cut.
- You can not wear a belt and braces at the same time, it's bad taste.
- To men of a large constitution it is necessary to choose wide knots for a tie.
- It is worth choosing neutral tones in clothes instead of screaming patterns, this trick will allow to remain fashionable, not following the design trends.
- The shirt should be lighter than a suit, this will visually pull out the silhouette.
- Are you a fan of jeans? Then this information will be useful to you! Always try to choose jeans for a few shades darker than a jacket or denim shirt.
- Also, do not forget that denim clothing is subject to color loss. Do not wash it often. Before washing it is necessary to turn the thing inside out.
- The sleeve of the jacket should be slightly shorter than the shirt cuff.
- Choosing socks, be guided by the color of your trousers.
- It is better to choose long socks. Often, when men sit down, pants jump and a bare leg becomes visible, this is not very aesthetic.
- Do not wear white socks, except in the gym.
- In everyday life it is better not to wear flip-flops. They will be the way only on the beach or in the pool.
- Often you can meet men who wear a backpack with clothes of any style. It is worth buying a quality bag that will fit most of your wardrobe.
- Low men should abandon the clothes of a free cut, it visually makes them even lower.
- Do not wear glasses on your head. This habit leads to the fact that the earrings of the glasses are loosened.
- Saving on shoes is a bad idea. It's better to get a quality pair of shoes that will last several seasons.
- The quality of things is the first thing to consider when buying clothes.
- Of course, do not fixate on your appearance. The most stylish men are those who make the least effort when choosing a wardrobe and look slightly careless.
Perhaps you are ready to share with us your tricks in choosing a wardrobe? Be sure to write your opinion in the comments!