Speakers with own hands
There is nothing better than Home cinema A rainy Sunday afternoon. And pulls to get comfortable, take a bowl of popcorn and swim away in the distant screen. But here's the trouble - serene enjoyment can spoil the sad appearance and sound of old speakers. What to do then? Create!
Our today's hero barry abrams was scaryIs depressed by the state of his audio system. A hole in the budget did not want to be done, and Barry went to stealth. Found in the garage a couple of old, but strong columns and set to work. But the editors "so simple!" Carefully followed his actions and publishes a detailed master class.
Speakers with their own hands
- First remove the upper tissue membrane of the columns. Only at this stage it will be possible to understand how good the columns are.
- Take the plywood board. Draw a markup on it that will determine the shape and appearance of your audio system. Electric jigsaws drank holes according to the markings.
- From the same plywood, prepare the body of the size you need. Place it in the speaker slots. Here and then a complete transformation begins!
- You will need further hardwood. The amount of it is determined by the size of the future audio system. Wood is better to take from a reliable manufacturer, if possible consult with friends who have already dealt with the processing of wood.
- Power button and increase the volume is better combined into one - it will give the system a stylish, minimalistic look.
- The amplifier can be selected from the budget category - it will not have a special effect on the sound quality.
- Print the missing parts on the 3d printer. wide use 3d printing Has made many projects available.
- Thanks to this mechanism, everything worked. The unique barrie development is based on the already existing sound control technology, so you can take advantage of the finished parts.
- A round handle on the outside of the controller rotates the cylinder, which drives the switch. When the switch is shifted, the speakers begin to work.
- Apply glossy polish to the outer case. As you can see, the audio system is more like something insanely stylish and vintage.
- Outside the enclosure will protect the multilayered Polyurethane coating. Apply 9 layers one after another. Be sure to let them dry well - this will take a week.
- You can test the test. Turn on the volume to full - so immediately it becomes clear how good acoustics are.
- The outer tissue membrane is the finishing touch to the design.
- As you can see, this audio system is in retro style. At the same time it has all the advantages of modern technology.
It turns out that people are capable of the most unthinkable and refined creations. Hope our master class inspired you to create such a stylish Home audio system. Be sure to share with your girlfriends the secret of vintage elements in the interior and stay up to date with all the events!