How to treat vitiligo
Vitiligo, or peso, is not a pleasant disease. Pigmentation disorder And the appearance of spots on individual areas of the skinMake life difficult for many women. Unfortunately, at present there is no targeted treatment for this disease. But we have folk medicine!
Certain plants are capable of affectingMetabolic processes in the body and restore the production of pigment on the affected areas of the skin. One of such miraculous plants is the common swamp duckweed. This nondescript water grass has been used to treat vitiligo for more than 30 years, and most importantly - its effectiveness has been proven in practice.
Redaction "so simple!" Shares the secrets of using duckweed to eliminate the cosmetic manifestations of such an unpleasant disease. The result will surpass all expectations, it is only worth a try!
How to treat vitiligo
Duckweed grows literally everywhere. This healing plant is rich in furocoumarins that are capable of Stimulate melanogenesis And increase the sensitivity of the skin to the effectsSunlight. Flavonoids and triterpene compounds, which are contained in duckweed, have an anti-carcinogenic effect and purify the body during intoxication.
As duckweed is rich in antioxidants and hugeQuantity of microelements, such useful for the person. Duckweed can be harvested all summer, collecting medicinal herb in clean reservoirs. The plant must be thoroughly rinsed, dried and ground into a useful powder. There are many recipes for using duckweed to treat vitiligo, but here are the most effective ones.
- Powder of duckweed mixed with honey in equal proportions. Keep the resulting mixture in a sealed container in the refrigerator. Take such a medicinal product for 1 tbsp. L. 3 times a day for at least 6 months.
- Mix 1 tsp. Powder of duckweed with 50 ml of vodka. The resulting infusion leave in a cool dark place for 7 days. Ready to infuse strains and take 20 drops 3 times a day, washing down with water.
- You can add 2-3 teaspoons of dried duckweed powder to the first dishes while eating.
- But another effective way of usingCurative herbs. In a glass jar, 1/3 filled with duckweed powder, pour alcohol to the edges. Leave to infuse for 3 days in a bright place, then for 4 weeks move to a dark place. Take 20 drops 3 times a day, gradually increasing the dose to 50 drops. Remember! Treatment with alcoholic infusions is permissible only for adult patients.
- Duckweed can also be used externally. An excellent result is provided by the applications and compresses that must be applied to the affected areas. Pure duckweed juice can also be used as a topical product.
When treating duckweed just need to love Sunbathing. Then the effect of treatment will be wonderful! But know that the first positive result will not appear before 2 months of intensive treatment.
Vitiligo does not pose a particular threat to lifeThis disease is absolutely safe and not contagious to others. But it is important to understand that such a disease is only a consequence of many other disorders in the body that should not be left without attention.
- Autoimmune disorders In the body can provoke the development of the disease. Physicians noted that vitiligo often goes toe-to-toe with rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus, and other autoimmune diseases.
- Disruption of work Endocrine system - one of the attendant factors of vitiligo. To provoke the onset of the disease may malfunction in the endocrine system, as well as fluctuations in the level of hormones. A disorder in the adrenal, pituitary and ovarian can also be the cause of the development of the disease.
- Trophism Skin due to injuries or burns can provoke the development of the disease in people predisposed to it.
- Violation of the process Absorption of enzymes in the digestive tract Leads to the fact that the skin does not receive enough nutrients, thereby reducing the level of production of melanin.
- Use of substandard Cosmetics With an abundance of chemistry can also provoke the emergence of vitiligo.
- The influence of hereditary factors on the development of the disease has not been proven. but still Family predisposition To the occurrence of such an unpleasant disease exists.
- Permanent Stressful situations May be a provoking factor in the occurrence of vitiligo.
Treatment of vitiligo is a painstaking process and requires tremendous effort. Be patient and strictly follow the recommendations, then the result will be excellent!
Do not forget to share this priceless folk recipe with your friends.