Error codes for washing machines
Modern washing machines - a real find for every mistress. This household equipment saves us from routine washing, drying, and sometimes ironing. Washing machines are equipped with many useful functions, among which there is the possibility of independent Troubleshooting. Let's see what the washing machine tells us about?
Error codes for washing machines
- F01 - problems in the operation of the drive motor due to a short circuit in the control circuit.
- F02 - there is no signal on the operation of the motor from the technogenerator to the electronic controller.
- F03 - there were problems in the operation of the temperature sensor.
- F04 - the machine signals a fault in the water level sensor.
- F05 - problems with draining the water.
- F06 - signal about the failure of the buttons in the series, see the ariston dialogic line.
- F07 - the machine warns that the heating element is not immersed in water.
- F08 - malfunction of the heating element.
- F09 - electronic control failure.
- F10 - an error in the operation of the water level sensor.
- F11 - there were problems in the operation of the drain pump.
- F12 - communication problems between the electronic controller and the indicating module.
- F13 - the drying process has failed (the monitoring network t0 is faulty).
- F14 - failure in the drying process (drying does not turn on).
- F15 - failure in the drying process (drying does not turn off).
- F17 - an error in the operation of the lock lock (the door is not closed tightly).
- F18 - error in the microprocessor's operation.
- E01 - problems in the operation of the door locking device.
- E02 - signal about water supply problems: its level does not reach or exceeds the norm.
- E03 - there were problems in the system of draining the water.
- E04 - the machine signals a malfunction of the water filling system: its level exceeds the norm.
- E05 - problems with the temperature sensor, there is no heating of the water.
- E07 - signal about the problem with the drive motor (defective technogenerator).
- E09 - malfunction of the drive motor (the shaft does not rotate).
- E01, motor fault - errors in the operation of the drive.
- E02, water inlet fault - a signal about water harvest problems.
- E03, draining fault - problems have arisen in the water draining system.
- E04 - the machine signals that it can not supply enough water.
- E05, e06 - problems with heating water.
- Door lock fault - the door of the washing machine is closed loosely.
- Floaming - increased foaming.
- Overfilling, over flov - overflow of water in the tank of the washing machine.
- Termistor fault.
- Pressure sensor error - level sensor water defective.
- E1 - water set error.
- E2 - problems when draining water from the system (the drain time differs from the one set by the manufacturer).
- E3 - the level of "overflow" is reached when recruiting water.
- E4 - the amount of laundry loaded in the washing machine exceeds the norm.
- E5, e6 - problems with heating water.
- E7 - error in the water sensor.
- E8 - the temperature regime is not observed.
- E9 - washing machine signals a water leak.
- Pe - problems in the operation of the water level sensor.
- Fe - overflow of the tank with water.
- Dе - problems with the door lock (check if it is tight enough).
- Ie - problems with recruiting water: the washing machine can not collect enough liquid.
- Oe - problems with the drain: you need to check the condition of the hose and filter.
- Ue - violation of drum balancing.
- Te - the temperature regime is not respected.
- Le - error in the operation of the locking mechanism.
- Ce - the washing machine signals an overload of the drive motor.
- E3 - The system can not determine the load.
- Ae - the washing machine signals a malfunction in the auto-shutdown system.
- E1 - leakage of water in the pan.
- He - the heating element is broken.
- Se-system detected a drive motor switch error.
- E01 - no signal to close the hatch: the washing will be stopped.
- E02 - the machine signals that the filling time of the tank has exceeded 2 minutes. While the system continues washing.
- E03 - the discharge of water exceeded 1.5 minutes.
- E04 - the machine signals a problem of water filling (tank overflow). While the system stops washing and turns on the drain pump.
- E05 - the problem of water pouring. If the signal from the "nominal level" sensor is not received after 10 minutes, the machine stops washing.
- E06 - a problem with the drain. If the signal from the "empty tank" sensor is not received after 10 minutes, the machine stops washing.
- E07 - leakage of water into the pallet.
- E08 - the parameter of the power supply network does not correspond to the norm. Manufacturers recommend a voltage of 190-253 volts.
- E11 - a lockout fault has been detected.
- E21 - error in the operation of the drive system. The washing stops.
- E22 - the drive motor rotates by itself, without the start command.
- E31 - malfunction of the temperature sensor (most likely, this was preceded by a short circuit in the circuit).
- E32 - malfunction of the temperature sensor (open circuit).
- E42 - malfunction, the hatch was blocked for 2 minutes after washing.
- E11 - the machine detected a problem with water pouring.
- E13 - leaking water in the washing machine tray.
- E21 - problems with drainage: water has not been removed from the tank for 10 minutes.
- E23 - the machine signals a breakdown of the triac (control element of the drain pump).
- E24 - the occurrence of problems with the drain: the system detected a malfunction in the triac triac circuit.
- E33 - uncoordinated operation of water level sensors.
- E35 - the problem of water filling was detected. The water level in the working tank is higher than normal.
- E36 - sensor breakdown, which warns of the inclusion of a tenon in the absence of the required amount of water.
- E37 - malfunction of water level sensor i.
- E39 - fault of the water level sensor.
- E41 - the door of the washing machine is closed loosely.
- E42 - the system has detected a malfunction of the lock hatch lock.
- E43 - faulty triac lock lock.
- E44 - the system detected a breakage of the hatch closing sensor.
- E45 - fault in the control circuit of the manhole lock (in the electronic controller).
- E51 - failure of the drive motor, which was preceded by a short circuit in the control element - triac.
- E52 - there is no contact between the electronic controller and tachogenerator.
- E53 - a malfunction in the control circuit of the drive motor.
- E54 - the operation of one of the two contact groups of the reversing motor drive relay failed.
- E61 - the temperature regime is violated, the water does not reach the temperature set by the program.
- E66 - the system has detected a malfunction of the relay.
- E71 - violation of the operation of the temperature sensor (increased resistance).
- E82 - the system detected problems in the operation of the selector (a special device for selecting programs and cycles).
- E83 - the system detected an error while reading data from the selector.
- E84 - configuration error of the washing machine.
How good it is to have such a cheat sheet at hand! Be sure to share this helpful article with your friends.