Crafts from glass bottles
In every family, especially after the holidays,Glass bottles from different drinks accumulate. Someone simply throws them out, someone surrenders to reception points, taking care of the preservation of the environment. We will work with you, because fantasy and a little patience will find the best application empty Glass bottles.
A variety of colors, sizes and shapes makesBottles of fertile material for creativity. Of them you can make an incredible amount of useful and beautiful things, such as stylish flower vases, candlesticks, glasses, terrariums. The bottles can be converted into ornaments and decorate them with a flower bed in the country. What room for ideas!
Crafts from glass bottles
- A vase for flowers is the most stylish thing in the interior.
- Candlestick - the best way to create a romantic atmosphere. It is easiest to make it from the bottom halves of bottles. For this it is enough to cut the bottle in half.
If there is no glass cutter in the house, cut the bottle withUsing a rope. Soak the rope with acetone, wrap the bottle in the place of the intended cut and set it on fire. Wait until the glass is heated, then dip the bottle into a bowl of iced water - the glass will burst exactly along the indicated line under the influence of the temperature difference.
- When the old plafonds are completely bored, an elegant decision will be a chandelier with their own hands, made of a wine bottle. Cut off the bottom and use the bottle as a plafond. The chandelier turns out royal!
- The simplest crafts from bottles are differentKind of dishes. You can go to a glass workshop where the bottles will be given the right shape with the help of high temperature. You can cut the bottle vertically into two halves and sand the edges. Look how beautiful it turns out.
- A bottle of beautiful shape can be adapted to a dispenser for liquid soap. It is enough to buy a nozzle-dispenser in the store and seal it tightly on the neck of the bottle.
- Another wonderful idea will be the use of Empty bottles As racks in racks. Glass bottles are incredibly durable - they will easily withstand the weight of wooden shelves.
- Bottles can be used in the hallway. Cut the bottles of the bottles at an angle and with the help of liquid nails fix them on a glass or mirror base. Get a very stylish coat rack!
- Coffee table from Glass bottles Will be pleased with the originality of all your guests. Pick up a board of the appropriate shape and size. Drilled in her holes for the bottles of bottles and put the bottle in its place.
- Home terrarium or pot bottles made from a bottlevery simple. Cut a small hole on the wall of the bottle, mound in the soil and plant a plant in it. Suspended, table, wall - all pots are good!
- Fill the bottle with corn or bird food,Turn it over and secure it in such a wooden structure. Put a saucer or a glass under the bottle. Set the bird feeder in the garden. Birds will spit the feed, and he will fall asleep himself as needed.
- This talisman named "The music of wind" Is made from a glass bottle cut into several rings. In the rings made holes and connected them with wire, previously adding decor elements in the form of beads and pendants.
Amazing crafts, right? I also really liked them. Making them, you can not only have fun, but also benefit the environment. Be sure to share with your friends interesting tips for creativity and watch for new articles of the editorial staff "so simple!".