Effective treatment for gastritis
Gastritis - unpleasant Gastric mucosa disease, Causing painful bouts. Those who are concerned about this ailment know how much trouble it brings: food restrictions, reduced immunity, intolerance to certain drugs ... the gastric mucosa becomes inflamed in response to the effects of damaging factors: chemicals, infections, high or low temperatures.
Reasons can be very diverse. About what causes the appearance of gastritis and how to cure it at home, you will be glad to tell the editors "so simple!". But do not forget that before any treatment it is necessary to consult a doctor.
Effective remedy for gastritis
Before talking about the treatment of gastritis, come onFirst understand the reasons for its appearance. Alas, in the modern world with its frantic rhythm and an abundance of stresses, everyone can undergo this disease.
Causes of gastritis
- Helicobacter pylori bacterium. These microorganisms are parasites that produce a large number of toxins that damage the mucous membrane of internal organs. Similar damages lead to inflammation and Development of gastritis, Ulcers, and subsequently even to cancer.
- Malnutrition: irregular or with chemical additives, too hot, smoked, canned, marinades; Deficiency in nutrition of proteins, iron, vitamins; Transmission.
- Smoking, alcoholism.
- Some antibiotics.
- The malfunction of the immune system when the gastric mucosa (an autoimmune gastritis) is attacked.
Gastritis can be acute and chronic. The first form develops rapidly and is a consequence of infection of the gastric mucosa Helicobacter pylori Or other bacteria that enter the stomach when consuming poor quality food contaminated with pathogens.
Acute gastritis can go to chronic because of frequent relapses of the disease, with poor treatment, prolonged exposure to irritating mucous substances.
to Symptoms of acute gastritis Can be attributed pain in the stomach before or immediately afterEating, unpleasant taste in the mouth, heartburn and constipation. Chronic gastritis is characterized by nausea and vomiting after eating, sweating, dizziness, diarrhea and heaviness in the stomach.
General rules of nutrition for gastritis - isAdherence to the regime of meals, they should be 5-6 per day, portions should be moderate, no need to overeat, eat on the go or very quickly. You can not eat dry. Observance of a diet at a gastritis plays if not decisive, very important role.
Good in the fight against gastritis juices: Carrot, potato and cabbage. Also, to prevent disease, it is advised to use linseed oil. But we will tell you about one remedy that has a beneficial effect on the gastric mucosa and helps cure the ailment.
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 potatoes
- Pinch of ground ginger
Cooking and eating
- Blend all of the ingredients in the blender until a smoothie is obtained.
- Drink this healing cocktail right afterBreakfast every day. After 3-4 weeks you will notice a positive result. Pain will become less and less troublesome, even if you deviate from a special diet and sin fried and smoked.
This agent will normalize the acidity of the stomach and reduce irritation of the mucosa. We wish you health! Do not forget to share useful information with your friends in social networks.