Very few people enjoy Kitchen cleaning... cleaning the hood, washing the refrigerator and tile in the kitchen sometimes leads the housewives to hysterics. Our editorial team offers you a few Domestic tricks, Which will help to wash what, it would seem, is no longer possible to wash.
- Remove grease and soot from the grilleFor 15 minutes! To do this, first remove the grate. Then, grind the grate for 15 minutes in a solution of water, salt and citric acid (4 tablespoons of salt and 3 teaspoons of citric acid per 1 liter of water). If the fat and soot can not be removed by this method, try boiling the grate in the solution.
- To wash off Burnt pot Will help activated charcoal! To this end, you need to grind several tablets into powder and pour it on a dirty place. After 20 minutes, add a little cold water to the pan. After half an hour you can wash the container and remove the remnants of the medicine.
- Each owner of the multivark knows thatThe heating element of the device must be constantly clean. But what if the food remains there? Clean the heating element will help clean rags and baking soda.
For this, dip a wet rag into baking soda and clean the contaminated surface. Then with a clean damp cloth, remove the remnants of the agent and dry the heating element.
- Wash the refrigerator and eliminate unpleasantSmells will help a solution of vinegar and water in equal proportions. After washing, we recommend not using the refrigerator immediately, but letting it be ventilated for several hours.
More radical method - cleaning the refrigerator with ammonia. After wiping the walls, leave the refrigerator to be ventilated for the whole day.
- Wash kitchen tiles from fat will helpEffective solution. To make it, dissolve in 4 liters of warm water 4 tablespoons of borax, 100 milliliters of vinegar and 100 milliliters of ammonia. This means it is necessary to moisten the contaminated surface and slightly to rub it. The tile will shine like magic!
- Clean kitchen cabinets from nasty greaseWill help a mixture of vegetable oil and soda (the ingredients must be mixed in equal proportions). The home remedy should be applied to the contaminated surface and left to act for 30 minutes. At the end of this time, it is necessary to remove the mixture using a sponge: it will be removed with lumps.
- The easiest way to quickly wash the blender! To do this, immediately after using the device, add a little water to the bowl and a few drops of dishwashing detergent. Then you need to turn on the blender and hold the button for 20 seconds. After the specified time, rinse the bowl and immersion pedicle with water.
- Many culinary experts advise not to useGrinder for grinding spices, because essential oils, which are allocated at the same time, permeate coffee. If you made such a mistake, do not get upset. To fix the situation, it is enough to grind a handful of raw rice in the apparatus.
- Clean the grater for cheese with a traditional paint brush. Rigid bristles with ease remove the remnants of cheese and other sticky products.
- An old trash can also needs cleaning! To do this, prepare ice from a mixture of water and vinegar in equal proportions, and then place it in a bucket. When the ice melts, it is necessary to rinse the container with running water.
- Remove traces of coffee on porcelainA mixture of vinegar and salt will help. It is necessary to mix the ingredients in equal parts and apply the mixture to the contaminated areas (it is better even to soak the dishes in it). After 30 minutes you need to wash the dishes.
And how do you clean your kitchen? Do not forget to share with us our worldly wisdom!