The Secret of Youth
Keep youth and beauty, Prevent skin aging And the body as a whole - is not it the dream of any woman? Unfortunately, time does not stop. We are not able to prevent the unwanted aging process, but we can at least slow it down a little.
The secret of the source of youth Lies in the hormone melatonin, which is present in each of us. Over the years because of bad habits and destructive effects on your body, its quantity decreases, which leads to aging.
Scientists argue that it is melatonin that can give mankind life extension for 10-15 years.
Melatonin - a regulator of daily rhythms of the person, the basic hormone of an epiphysis. All people melatonin is actively recovering during a night's sleep at the same time: from 23 to 3 o'clock in the morning.
The aging process begins after 25 years,Accompanied by the appearance of many diseases. This is due to the lack of melatonin, which begins to arise from this age. That's why in the elderly people sleep becomes superficial, and falling asleep is always difficult. Nevertheless, the development of this hormone can be regulated!
The secret of youth
How to improve the production of melatonin
- Beautiful actress and unsurpassed beauty sophy Loren never tires of repeating that The main secret of beauty Lies in a healthy dream: she sleeps not later than 9 pm and wakes up at 6 am.
Her advice has a scientific basis: the level of melatonin begins to rise from 21:00, reaching its peak by 2:00 am, and falls to 9 am.
More simply, the sooner you go to bed, the more you become more beautiful and younger, because in the deep sleep phase due to melatonin, all the resources of the organism are renewed at the cellular level!
- Eat foods with a high content of melatonin. Such products include: milk, seafood, chicken meat, fish, liver, eggs, cottage cheese, oatmeal, baked potatoes, vegetables, peanuts, almonds, pumpkin seeds, dates and bananas.
- In the evening try to avoid clarifying the relationship. The nervous system should be in a calm state. Remember that any stresses inhibit the production of this hormone.
- Do not drink strong black tea or coffee before going to bed. They interfere with the body to produce melatonin. The same effect has some medicines. So carefully read the instructions for medications, especially if you suffer from insomnia!
The best options for drinks will be a glass of milk with honey, some sour-milk product or soothing herbal tea.
- Do not forget about the hygiene of sleep. Well ventilate the room. And also throw this stupid habit of browsing social networking news before going to bed! Screen light blocks the production of the sleep hormone and long life.
- Melatonin can be used as a medicine; It is produced synthetically in the form of tablets and capsules. However, no self-treatment! The choice of the necessary dosage can only be made by your doctor.
- The production of melatonin at times increases after one hour of sports. Regular and moderate exercise - that's what you need!
- Try to avoid alcohol, fatty foods and quit smoking!
The presence of this hormone in the body in the right amount contributes: Slowing the aging process, Strengthening of the immune system, regulation of blood pressure. It allows you to mobilize protective resources of the body and prevent the development of chronic diseases (including cancer)!
As you can see, melatonin is a real elixir of health and youth, and natural!
For the production of melatonin it is absolutely not worth swallowing colored pills. It is enough to adhere to simple rules that help the body receive this hormone, and a person - to feel better.