The earliest signs of pregnancy
In a woman's life, sooner or later, there comes a time when you want to quickly find out about your An interesting situation. But in the first days after conception, the term is quite small in order to conduct an accurate diagnosis ... then the main signs will come to the aid that can inform about the pregnancy that has come!
Very early signs of pregnancy
- In the first days after embryo attachment to the uterus(Implantation of the embryo and there is a moment of pregnancy), a woman can disturb the swelling and pain in the chest. This indicates a hypersensitivity of the mammary glands. Often even a slight touch can cause unpleasant sensations.
- Discomfort and heaviness in the small pelvis also starts to worry women after embryo implantation. This sign is very individual and can manifest itself in every woman in different ways.
- Already in the first days after the conception of many beautiesMay disturb an ailment and even nausea. Women in the situation easily change their attachments in food: the food that they liked before pregnancy, now can seem tasteless.
- During the ovulation period, women can observeCopious, viscous, clear discharge. This facilitates the advancement of spermatozoa and provides them with a safe environment for 3-5 days. After ovulation they are replaced by white dense secretions. They keep the entire second phase of the cycle.
On the 7th-10th day after conception, manySlight discharge of brown, red or yellow. This indicates the attachment of the embryo to the walls of the uterus. The implantation process lasts about 40 hours, after which the embryonic period of development begins, which lasts until the 8th week of pregnancy.
- During the implantation of the embryo, the woman's body is in shock from current events, so raising the body temperature to 37 degrees is normal.
- Often in the first days after embryo implantationA woman worried about fatigue and malaise. The cause of poor health is increased temperature and decreased immunity. The fact is that during this period the woman's organism reacts to the embryo as a foreign object, and tries to fight it.
- You can find out about pregnancy bySimple home test: you need a jar of iodine, a sheet of paper and a small amount of fresh urine. It is necessary to moisten a sheet of paper with urine and drop a few drops of iodine onto it.
If the iodine did not change its color (remained brown), the pregnancy did not occur. In pregnant women urine reacts with iodine and stains lilac or violet.
See in this video even more information about First weeks of pregnancy!!
Share this useful information with your friends, and also learn about whether it is safe to have sex during menstruation!