If you ask Useful properties of oats, It can be found that these elongated grains contain almost all the substances necessary for human life!
An abundance of mineral salts, valuable micro- andMacronutrients: zinc, phosphorus, iron, cobalt, silicon, fluoride, iodine, vitamins a, e, k and group c, essential amino acids (lysine, tryptophan), essential oils, fats, carbohydrates ... all this makes oats truly an invaluable product!
But by preparing From oat broth, You will receive an effective remedy for many ailments, after all, when properly brewed, all the beneficial substances from the grains and their shells pass into the drink.
A decoction of oats builds up metabolism, Helps to cope with anemia, nephritis,Pneumonia, bronchitis, tracheitis, is extremely useful in liver diseases, pancreatitis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, chronic gastritis, regardless of the acidity of the gastric juice.
Moreover, oat broth promotes strengthening of the nervous system, blood vessels and heart muscle, improves blood composition, acts as a diaphoretic and febrifuge For a cold. The best prevention of Orz, than oats and its broth, not to find!
- 3 tbsp. Oats
- 3-3,5 l of water
Preparation and application
- Oats slightly grind in a coffee grinder, fill with water, put on fire and cook for 10-15 minutes after boiling. After that, wrap the pan and leave the broth to infuse for about 7 hours.
- after Oats Stood for a while, open the lid of the pot and take off the husks that remained on the lid.
- With the help of potatoes, carefully mix oats to make the broth more saturated.
- Strain the broth, squeezing out extra.
- From the indicated amount of oats, approximately 1 liter of broth will be obtained. Drink it should be 1 glass 3 times a day for 30 minutes before eating. Course of treatment - 1 month. A month later, the course can be repeated.
To prepare a healing broth is very important to use Whole grains of oats, And not flakes - this is the secret of the high value of the drink. From cereals better prepare a delicious oatmeal. By the way, look how Nicholas Thrush respects this product!
It is worth saying that contraindications to the drinkPractically no: it can be consumed even by pregnant women and children (only in a lower concentration). If there are stones in the kidneys and gall bladder, consult with a doctor in advance.
Share with friends a drink recipe from oats, be healthy together!