Rules for a balanced diet
Do you constantly feel heaviness in your stomach? Do not sleep well? Bored the state of not passing fatigue? Think about how you eat. Here are some practical tips that "so simple!" Cooked specially for you. Following these recommendations, you will feel the result in a week!
- In the morning, drink a glass of warm water on an empty stomach.
- Have breakfast only 20-30 minutes after drinking water. A bad breakfast - fried eggs, fat large sandwiches, dressed with mayonnaise or fried meat. Good breakfast - light breakfast, That is porridge, porridge and again porridge. Oatmeal, buckwheat, rice porridge with fresh fruits, dried fruits, honey or yoghurt.
- 30 minutes before eating, drink a glass of water. So you will saturate your body with water and eat less.
- It is better to take food in small portions 5-6 times a day with breaks of 2-3 hours than eating 2-3 times a day large.
- Do not drink water during meals, as this inhibits digestive processes. If you still want to drink, then you can do it about an hour after eating.
- Do not eat after 18:00 - it's bad, especially if you go to bed after 22:00. Here's the real rule: Last meal Should be 2-3 hours before bedtime.
- Consume more vegetables, fruits and berries, while not eating a lot of bananas and grapes. They are very high in calories. Better click on apples, because they Purify the body From toxins.
- If you want to eat before training, then do it only 1-2 hours before classes. Let it be porridge. After training, eat only an hour later.
- Use animal protein for lunch and dinner, but only boiled - boiled white meat (poultry), seafood, salted fish, caviar, eggs.
- Use also vegetable protein. It is very important, especially the one found in legumes and nuts.
- For greater endurance and performance in winter, use fats, especially those that are in dairy products and vegetable oils.
- Carbohydrates that Healthy And do not contribute to obesity, is in various cereals, potatoes, pasta from hard varieties of wheat, cocoa, chicory, honey, jam and halva.
- It is better to eat the first and second course with a break.
- Fried dishes are best excluded, and replaced with boiled, stewed and steamed.
- A day you need to drink 1,5-2 liters of water. To correctly calculate the correct amount of water, multiply 30 ml of water per 1 kg of your weight.
- Drink less coffee and tea, because they are not onlyStimulate the formation of tartar, but also harm your eyesight and blood circulation. Preferably they prefer natural cocoa, a drink from chicory, compote without sugar, jelly, natural juice with pulp or water.
- If you want sweet, drink water or eat fruit. Give up all kinds of confectionery. Then you will thank yourself!
- To improve their well-being exclude from the diet theseProducts: sausage, mayonnaise, ketchup and all kinds of sauces, any soda water, chips and crackers, fast food, spirits, sandwiches, sweets, milk and white chocolate, ice cream.
- For a balanced diet, you must consume 14% of proteins, 30% of fats and 56% of carbohydrates per day.
- Before going to bed drink a glass of yogurt, yogurt or ryazhenka - these drinks will help to cleanse your intestines and improve its peristalsis.
What can be more important than health? Exactly, nothing! So follow these simple rules and in a week you will be able to feel how Improved well-being. If you appreciate these useful recommendations, then do not be silent - share the rules with your friends!