There are several types Essential oil of incense: Lemon, pink and dewy. The latter is the purest and most fragrant product. Everyone who is going to buy a jar of this essential oil of incense, remember its name - boswellia carteri.
Many mistakenly believe that the oil of incenseIs used only in church rites. For today this medicine is actively used in medicine, perfumery, cosmetology and aromatherapy. We will share with you the most useful advice on using essential oil of incense.
Oil of incense
- The oil of incense is very effective for bronchitis,Colds and orvi. For the treatment of essential oil it is necessary to do inhalations. Adding 3 drops of water to the water, you need to breathe hot steam for 5 minutes. Also, to get rid of the symptoms of a cold, two times a day, apply a few drops of incense oil to the neck area.
- Incense oil also promotes active growthhair. The remedy makes the hair supple, strengthens the hair follicles and even fights with dandruff. To restore hair with the help of incense oil, it is necessary to add it to shampoos, balms and hair masks, mixing 4 drops of the drug with 10 milliliters of any base oil.
- Also incense oil fights fineMimic wrinkles around the eyes. To get rid of such skin defects, it is necessary to mix 1 drop of incense oil, 2 drops of lime essential oil and the same amount of rose oil. The agent should be applied every evening to the area around the eyes, avoiding getting on the mucous membrane.
- To get rid of acne and acne, it is necessary to apply essential oil of incense pointwise 2 times a day.
- Also the essential oil of frankincense rub the joints and lower back to get rid of the symptoms of gout, arthritis and sciatica.
Learn in this video how to distinguish natural essential oil from a fake.
If you consider this article useful, tell us about the wonderful properties of incense essential oil to friends! And also do not forget to learn how to get rid of sore throat with the help of tea tree oil.